PS: I wanted to join the Film Instt. in 1972; my application was rejected solely on the basis of age (I had turned 30+). There has not been a single day when I have not thought of that lost opportunity....Now that I am a dean/prof. emeritus settled (?) in US, I think of it more than ever. FTII is a national treasure! My grand daughter is a student there fulfilling my dream. Brij Mohan www.brijmohan.org
I support FTII.
ReplyDeletePS: I wanted to join the Film Instt. in 1972; my application was rejected solely on the basis of age (I had turned 30+). There has not been a single day when I have not thought of that lost opportunity....Now that I am a dean/prof. emeritus settled (?) in US, I think of it more than ever.
ReplyDeleteFTII is a national treasure! My grand daughter is a student there fulfilling my dream.
Brij Mohan
www.brijmohan.org