we r with you. dont stop..fight and fight till the end of last drop of your blood. this autocratic govt needs to taught a lesson. http://patrkarpandey.blogspot.in/2015/06/ftii.strike.gajendra.chauhan.html
Thanks buddy for writing a post on this great cause. I ll go through it soon and leave my views on it. you can also go through what I wrote on this national issue. http://yourrightisyourmight.blogspot.in/2015/07/arun-jaitley-appointed-ineligible.html
You guys are fighting for your right and we all appreciate it greatly. you must also go through a special post for your cause because I am with you fellows on this issue. RUN JAITLEY APPOINTED AN INELIGIBLE PRESIDENDT FOR FTII... http://yourrightisyourmight.blogspot.in/2015/07/arun-jaitley-appointed-ineligible.html
we r with you. dont stop..fight and fight till the end of last drop of your blood. this autocratic govt needs to taught a lesson.
ReplyDeletehttp://patrkarpandey.blogspot.in/2015/06/ftii.strike.gajendra.chauhan.html
Thanks buddy for writing a post on this great cause. I ll go through it soon and leave my views on it. you can also go through what I wrote on this national issue.
Deletehttp://yourrightisyourmight.blogspot.in/2015/07/arun-jaitley-appointed-ineligible.html
You guys are fighting for your right and we all appreciate it greatly. you must also go through a special post for your cause because I am with you fellows on this issue.
ReplyDeleteRUN JAITLEY APPOINTED AN INELIGIBLE PRESIDENDT FOR FTII...
http://yourrightisyourmight.blogspot.in/2015/07/arun-jaitley-appointed-ineligible.html